Come and join us for an exclusive Smart Phone Photography Workshop in Brisbane city. Make new friends, get inspired, and learn to take photos that are so great that nobody would even believe they were taken with a smartphone. In this workshop, we’ll teach you how you too can take incredible mobile phone photos that everyone adores and that you’re proud to look at years later. Also, you’ll learn how to edit and enhance your images and publish them on different social media platforms.
DURATION: 2 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
- Smartphone photography techniques.
- Smartphone camera controls and settings.
- Focusing, Exposure & Composition technique.
- Smartphone photography creative tricks.
- Shooting HDR (High dynamic range) photos.
- Shooting Panorama photos.
- Smartphone camera, pros & cons.
- Secrets to shooting portraits with your mobile phone.
- Secrets to shooting landscapes with your mobile phone.
- Secrets to shooting at night / low-light.
- Editing images on your phone.
- How to publish your images to Social Media.
- How to research and use Hashtags.
- and much more.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Your Phone.
- Snapseed app installed.
- Adobe Lightroom mobile app (optional).
- A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
- Bring your happiness and positivity.
- Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
If the weather looks unfavorable, we’ll contact you early in the morning to discuss available options.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund offered if a workshop is cancelled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – https://www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
CONNECT WITH US
We encourage all photographers to join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Use our hashtag #BrisbanePhotographic in your social media posts to get featured on our pages.
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brisbanephotographic/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brisbanephotographic/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 (0) 450 770 777
- Website: https://brisbanephotographic.com.au
At Brisbane Photographic, we are working towards bringing you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!
*** COVID-SAFE EVENT CONDITIONS ***
Please note that by booking this workshop you agree to the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all participants and of our team. This includes:
- Adhering to a maximum number of persons (inclusive of your organizer) as per government advice
- Maintaining 1.5m social distancing at all times and 4m2 social distancing indoors – applicable between the organizer and all guests
- Learning outcomes will be provided by verbal explanation. The organizer will be unable to handle your cameras or review results on the LCD screen.
- Access to hand sanitizer during the event
- Wiping down / sanitization of all shared gear
*** WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND? ***
- Anyone feeling unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Anyone who has traveled overseas within the last 14 days
- Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
- Anyone at “greater risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with a compromised immune system
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions
By booking an event, you agree to cooperate with all requirements and confirm you do not fall within one of the above-listed categories. If your situation changes between booking your event and the day of the event, please do not attend and reschedule your place by contacting us.