Even if you’ve never edited images, you may have heard of Adobe Photoshop. Photoshop is an extremely powerful application that can be used for almost any kind of image editing requirement or creating high-quality graphics. In fact, Photoshop has so many features that it may actually be too powerful for an average user and it can be somewhat challenging to use, especially if you’re a beginner. In this comprehensive workshop, we will go through the process of using Photoshop, from start to finish, including tips on the topics that tend to confuse people the most. We’ll help you understand the most basic and essential editing skills. We’ll also provide tips if you want to learn more about advanced tools and techniques.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We start with the very basics by discussing why and how to utilize Photoshop to enhance your images. We’ll discuss the correct workflow for using Photoshop. Discover how to edit, enhance and manipulate images to make them look amazing. You’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available but also how to create those wow image.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Getting started with Photoshop
• Photoshop VS Lightroom when to use what?
• Navigating and customizing the workspace
• Importing a photo into Photoshop
• Explaining the layout of Photoshop
• How to post-process your photos in Photoshop?
• How to export your photos from Photoshop?
• Editing RAW and Jpeg photos in Photoshop.
• Using selection tools
• Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
• Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
• Adding artistic filters like blurs
• Adding and editing text to your images
• Designing logos and graphics
• How to edit Landscapes?
• How to edit Portraits?
WHAT TO BRING?
• This workshop is in a seminar format where we would demonstrate on a big screen.
• Bringing your own laptop is optional.
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING AS A ONE-ON-ONE
Our One-to-One sessions are delivered to you as an individual rather than a group. These tuitions allow for a more personalized approach to learning and can be tailored to suit your specific needs, interests and skill level. Whether you are a complete novice or wanting to learn more advanced techniques, we can help you to understand the basics, answer your questions and spend valuable time guiding you as you take photos and advise you on the results. A major advantage of our one-on-one training is that it offers the perfect platform for raising queries that you have been seeking answers for and are unable to find researching online or watching videos. It’s like having your own personal trainer that caters to your taste and instantly answers all your questions. These sessions are conducted at our office in Brisbane City but for convenience, we can even come to your home, place of business or a location of your choice (Brisbane area only).
BRING A FRIEND (2-ON-1 WORKSHOPS)
If you have a friend who would like to participate, we offer 2-on-1 workshops as well. two-on-one workshops are great for personalized learning as there is still plenty of opportunities for you to ask questions and learn on an individual level while sharing the cost of the workshop with another participant. If you would like to book in as a 2-on-1 for this workshop, please select Bring a Friend +1 from the drop-down above.