Even if you’ve never edited images, you may have heard of Adobe Photoshop. Photoshop is an extremely powerful application that can be used for almost any kind of image editing requirement or creating high-quality graphics. In fact, Photoshop has so many features that it may actually be too powerful for an average user and it can be somewhat challenging to use, especially if you’re a beginner. In this comprehensive workshop, we will go through the process of using Photoshop, from start to finish, including tips on the topics that tend to confuse people the most. We’ll help you understand the most basic and essential editing skills. We’ll also provide tips if you want to learn more about advanced tools and techniques.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We start with the very basics by discussing why and how to utilize Photoshop to enhance your images. We’ll discuss the correct workflow for using Photoshop. Discover how to edit, enhance and manipulate images to make them look amazing. You’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available but also how to create those wow images.
DURATION: 2 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Getting started with Photoshop
• Photoshop VS Lightroom when to use what?
• Navigating and customizing the workspace
• Importing a photo into Photoshop
• Explaining the layout of Photoshop
• How to post-process your photos in Photoshop?
• How to export your photos from Photoshop?
• Editing RAW and Jpeg photos in Photoshop.
• How to edit Landscapes?
• How to edit Portraits?
• For non-members: $95
• For VIP members: $70
HOW TO BUY TICKETS?
• RSVP through Meetup and pay via PayPal.
• Or visit our website – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au
• On our website, you can use coupon code BNE10 to get $10 off your first booking.
Our VIP membership is an annual subscription that offers a wide range of benefits to our members. To find out more, kindly visit – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au/vip-membership/
WHAT TO BRING?
• This workshop is in a seminar format where we would demonstrate on a big screen.
• Bringing your own laptop is optional.
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund offered if the workshop is canceled by us. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-conditions/
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
This workshop is organized by Brisbane Photographic in collaboration with Hallmark Photography Brisbane. Voted as top 10 in Brisbane, Hallmark Photography specializes in creative wedding photography, cinematic wedding films, and professional portraits. To find out more kindly visit – https://hallmarkphotography.com.au/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
• Web: https://brisbanephotographic.com.au
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 0450770777
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brisbanephotographic/
• Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/brisbanephotographic/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brisbanephotographic/
At the Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!