You may have probably faced this challenge many times. You’re standing in front of the most magical sunset. You decide to whip out your camera and take a picture. Except, your camera somehow decides that the scene is too bright and chooses to under-exposes it. Such a scene is a nightmare for any camera to properly meter for.
In this sunset photography workshop will teach you lots of great tips on how to take spectacular sunset photos. Sunset photography opens up a whole new world of opportunities where you can achieve amazing results. In this workshop, you will learn how to master the techniques of shooting beautiful sunsets.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We will walk around the city and learn techniques for shooting sunsets as well as, discuss the tools and methods required to create wow images.
DURATION: 2 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Setting up your camera for sunset photography.
• How to take great sunset shots using the camera manual mode
• Learning what settings and lenses to use.
• Balancing exposure (aperture, shutter speed, ISO)
• Techniques to shoot cityscapes and landscapes during sunset.
• Sunset Photography Composition (framing, cropping, viewpoints, angles and the elements of design).
• Camera Setting & Equipments.
• Plus lots of hints, tips, and tricks
• For non-members: $95
• For VIP members: $70
HOW TO BUY TICKETS?
• RSVP through Meetup and pay via PayPal.
• Or visit our website – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au
• On our website, you can use coupon code BNE10 to get $10 off your first booking.
Our VIP membership is an annual subscription that offers a wide range of benefits to our members. To find out more, kindly visit – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au/vip-membership/
WHAT TO BRING?
• Your camera & lens (recommended a DSLR or Mirrorless).
• Extra batteries and memory card.
• ND Filters (ND 8 or ND 10 recommended).
• A Tripod.
• A remote shutter release (optional).
• Speed-lights or strobes would be provided by us (BYO optional).
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• BYO snacks/drinks (optional).
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund offered if the workshop is canceled by us. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-conditions/
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
This workshop is organized by Brisbane Photographic in collaboration with Hallmark Photography Brisbane. Voted as top 10 in Brisbane, Hallmark Photography specializes in creative wedding photography, cinematic wedding films, and professional portraits. To find out more kindly visit – https://hallmarkphotography.com.au/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
• Web: https://brisbanephotographic.com.au
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: 0450770777
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brisbanephotographic/
• Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/brisbanephotographic/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brisbanephotographic/
At the Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!