You may have probably faced this challenge many times. You’re standing in front of the most magical sunset. You decide to whip out your camera and take a picture. Except, your camera somehow decides that the scene is too bright and chooses to under-exposes it. Such a scene is a nightmare for any camera to properly meter for.
In this sunset photography workshop will teach you lots of great tips on how to take spectacular sunset photos. Sunset photography opens up a whole new world of opportunities where you can achieve amazing results. In this workshop, you will learn how to master the techniques of shooting beautiful sunsets.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We will walk around the city and learn techniques for shooting sunsets as well as, discuss the tools and methods required to create wow images.
DURATION: 2 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
- Setting up your camera for sunset photography.
- How to take great sunset shots using the camera manual mode.
- Learning what settings and lenses to use.
- Balancing exposure (aperture, shutter speed, ISO).
- Techniques to shoot cityscapes and landscapes during sunset.
- Sunset Photography Composition (framing, cropping, viewpoints, angles and the elements of design).
- Camera Setting & Equipments.
- Plus lots of hints, tips, and tricks.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Your camera & lens (recommended a DSLR or Mirrorless).
- Extra batteries and memory card.
- ND Filters (ND 8 or ND 10 recommended).
- A Tripod.
- A remote shutter release (optional).
- A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
- BYO snacks/drinks (optional).
- Bring your happiness and positivity.
- Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund offered if a workshop is cancelled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – https://www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
CONNECT WITH US
We encourage all photographers to join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Use our hashtag #BrisbanePhotographic in your social media posts to get featured on our pages.
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brisbanephotographic/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brisbanephotographic/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +61 (0) 450 770 777
- Website: https://brisbanephotographic.com.au
At Brisbane Photographic, we are working towards bringing you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!
*** COVID-SAFE EVENT CONDITIONS ***
Please note that by booking this workshop you agree to the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all participants and of our team. This includes:
- Adhering to a maximum number of persons (inclusive of your organizer) as per government advice
- Maintaining 1.5m social distancing at all times and 4m2 social distancing indoors – applicable between the organizer and all guests
- Learning outcomes will be provided by verbal explanation. The organizer will be unable to handle your cameras or review results on the LCD screen.
- Access to hand sanitizer during the event
- Wiping down / sanitization of all shared gear
*** WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND? ***
- Anyone feeling unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Anyone who has traveled overseas within the last 14 days
- Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
- Anyone at “greater risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with a compromised immune system
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions
By booking an event, you agree to cooperate with all requirements and confirm you do not fall within one of the above-listed categories. If your situation changes between booking your event and the day of the event, please do not attend and reschedule your place by contacting us.