Come and join us for an exclusive Instagram meetup with other Instagrammers in Brisbane. Make new friends, get inspired, and learn to take photos that are so great that nobody would even believe they were taken with a phone. In this workshop, we’ll teach you how you too can take incredible mobile phone photos that everyone adores and that you’re proud to look at years later. Also, we’ll share Instagram growth secrets and you’ll learn how we grew @BNE to become one of the most influential Instagram accounts in Brisbane.
This is an exclusive event supported by Northshore Brisbane @NorthshoreBrisbane
DURATION: 4 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
- Using your mobile phone camera to click Instagram worthy shots.
- Focusing, Exposure & Composition technique.
- Shooting HDR (High dynamic range) photos.
- Shooting Panorama photos.
- Secrets to shooting amazing portraits with your mobile phone.
- Secrets to shooting professional landscapes with your mobile phone.
- Secrets to shooting at night / low-light.
- Editing and post-processing images on your phone in Snapseed/Adobe Photoshop.
- How to boost your reach on Instagram.
- How to grow your Instagram account to thousands of followers.
- How to research and use Instagram Hashtags.
- How to use Instagram Stories & Instagram Live.
- How to collaborate with other Influencers to grow your brand.
- How to promote your products or services through Instagram and grow your business.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Your Phone.
- Instagram app installed.
- Snapseed app installed.
- Adobe Lightroom mobile app (optional).
- A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
- Bring your happiness and positivity.
- Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund offered if a workshop is cancelled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – https://www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
CONNECT WITH US
We encourage all photographers to join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Use our hashtag #BrisbanePhotographic in your social media posts to get featured on our pages.
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brisbanephotographic/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brisbanephotographic/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +61 (0) 450 770 777
- Website: https://brisbanephotographic.com.au
At Brisbane Photographic, we are working towards bringing you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!
*** COVID-SAFE EVENT CONDITIONS ***
Please note that by booking this workshop you agree to the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all participants and of our team. This includes:
- Adhering to a maximum number of persons (inclusive of your organizer) as per government advice
- Maintaining 1.5m social distancing at all times and 4m2 social distancing indoors – applicable between the organizer and all guests
- Learning outcomes will be provided by verbal explanation. The organizer will be unable to handle your cameras or review results on the LCD screen.
- Access to hand sanitizer during the event
- Wiping down / sanitization of all shared gear
*** WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND? ***
- Anyone feeling unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Anyone who has traveled overseas within the last 14 days
- Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
- Anyone at “greater risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with a compromised immune system
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions
By booking an event, you agree to cooperate with all requirements and confirm you do not fall within one of the above-listed categories. If your situation changes between booking your event and the day of the event, please do not attend and reschedule your place by contacting us.