Speedlights open a whole new realm of photography. Once you understand how to control light, you can achieve almost anything. Speedlights are light to carry, quick to set up and you never know when you’re going to need that extra light for a more dramatic image.
This workshop will give you the confidence to incorporate small portable flashes/speed-lights in your photography toolkit. From shooting receptions at weddings or adding drama in portraits, this workshop will include lots of real shooting examples that will help you understand how speed-lights are used. Get ready to take your photography to the next level. Once you learn to master portable flashes, you’ll never want to shoot without them.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We start with the very basics by discussing the fundamentals of flash photography and then we’ll explore how they affect the exposure and creatively enhance an image. We’ll even make you understand how to set them up and take full creative control of external lighting.
DURATION: 2 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• What is Flash and when do we need one?
• On-Camera Flash vs Off-camera flash.
• How to use Built-in Flash for Fill Light.
• Balancing Flash and Ambient Light.
• Bouncing Light.
• When to use On-Camera Flash?
• When to use Off-Camera Flash?
• Effects of Speedlight Modifiers (Softbox vs Umbrella).
• TTL Overview.
• High-Speed Sync (HSS) Overview.
• For non-members: $95
• For VIP members: $70
HOW TO BUY TICKETS?
• RSVP through Meetup and pay via PayPal.
• Or visit our website – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au
• On our website, you can use coupon code BNE10 to get $10 off your first booking.
Our VIP membership is an annual subscription that offers a wide range of benefits to our members. To find out more, kindly visit – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au/vip-membership/
WHAT TO BRING?
• Your camera & lens (recommended a DSLR or Mirrorless).
• Extra batteries and memory card.
• Speed-lights or strobes would be provided by us (BYO optional).
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• BYO snacks/drinks (optional).
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund offered if the workshop is canceled by us. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-conditions/
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
This workshop is organized by Brisbane Photographic in collaboration with Hallmark Photography Brisbane. Voted as top 10 in Brisbane, Hallmark Photography specializes in creative wedding photography, cinematic wedding films, and professional portraits. To find out more kindly visit – https://hallmarkphotography.com.au/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
• Web: https://brisbanephotographic.com.au
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 0450770777
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brisbanephotographic/
• Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/brisbanephotographic/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brisbanephotographic/
At the Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!