Come and join us for an exclusive portfolio building Portrait Workshop with a professional agency represented model. By attending this shoot, you’ll get some stunning images to add to your portfolio and also learn how to create professional portraits under the guidance of some of the top professional photographers in Brisbane. Also, you’ll learn how to compose, and make the best use of available light or modifiers to create outstanding images.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We’ll start with an introduction to portrait photography. We’ll discuss the creative tools and techniques required to create professional portraits. You’ll learn essential skills for controlling manual exposure and about the necessary equipment required for shooting, composing and lining up the perfect shots.
Every photographer attending this shoot would get sufficient individual shooting time to create exclusively structured poses. We would have multiple variations in the shoot (location/background/lighting changes) to create a wide variety of images for our portfolios.
After the shoot, we may grab a coffee/meal together somewhere nice and affordable and swap stories about photography. So join us for a workshop you will LOVE. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn, network, and create some stunning imagery.
MODEL FOR THE SHOOT: TBA
DURATION: 3 hrs.
• First 30 mins: Introduction & set-up.
• Next 1 hr.: Model shoot (variation 1).
• Next 1 hr.: Model shoot (variation 2).
• Last 30 mins. : Images review / Q&A.
SHOOT LOCATION: Brisbane City (exact location provided to participants prior to the shoot).
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Setting up your camera for portrait photography.
• Posing and directing a model.
• Which lenses and focal lengths to use for portraiture.
• How to use Manual Exposure on your camera to shoot portraits.
• How to make the best use of lights on location.
• Techniques to frame and compose your portraits.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS?
• You may either RSVP through Meetup and pay via PayPal.
• Or you can visit our website – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au/ and pay via PayPal, Credit or Debit card and even use coupons.
• Also on our website, you can use coupon code BNE10 to get $10 off your first booking.
WHAT TO BRING?
• Your camera & lens (recommended a DSLR or Mirrorless).
• Extra batteries and memory card.
• Speed-lights or strobes would be provided by us (BYO optional).
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• BYO snacks/drinks (optional).
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund offered if the workshop is canceled by us. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – https://brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-conditions/
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
This workshop is organized by Brisbane Photographic in collaboration with Hallmark Photography Brisbane. Voted as top 10 in Brisbane, Hallmark Photography specializes in creative wedding photography, cinematic wedding films, and professional portraits. To find out more kindly visit – https://hallmarkphotography.com.au/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
• Web: https://brisbanephotographic.com.au
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: 0450770777
• Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brisbanephotographic/
• Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/brisbanephotographic/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brisbanephotographic/
At the Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!